You know that Jesus suffered and died on the cross…but you’re not sure how this was an act of love for you. Jesus spoke seven times during the three hours He was hanging on the cross, and each time He spoke, He revealed more of His love. In this series, we’ll hear Jesus’ words from the cross, and discover His love for us there. As you listen to these words afresh, may you be able to say with Christians in every generation, no one has ever loved me like this. No one will ever love me like this. But this is how Christ loves me, and in the cross I see the full extent of His love.
1. Praying for the Person Who Causes You Pain (Luke 23:34)
2. Breakfast with the Devil, Supper with the Savior (Luke 23:43)
3. The Day God Turned His Face Away (Matthew 27:46)
4. How Mary’s Son Became Her Savior (John 19:25-27)
5. When Suffering Takes You to the Edge (John 19:28-29)
6. Crossing the Finish Line (John 19:30)
7. What Happens When You Die (Luke 23:46)