People sometimes talk about living your best life now, but if you’re a Christian, you cannot possibly live your best life now! All that you enjoy in this life, and all that you have in this world through faith in Jesus Christ, is just a foretaste of the joys to come. You will be greatly helped in living the Christian life, as you begin to grasp what God has prepared for those who love him.
1. How Can I Be Sure of Heaven? (Luke 23:32-46)
2. What Will It Be Like in Heaven? (Revelation 6:9-11)
3. Will We Know One Another in Heaven? (Revelation 7:9-17)
4. How Much Will I Enjoy Heaven? (Revelation 21:1-8)
5. The Joys of Life in the Resurrection Body (1 Corinthians 15:50-58)