You want to change, but you don’t know how. Real and lasting change can happen in your life by the grace of God. That’s the hope-filled message of this series. Explore the meaning of repentance, and see how God wants to use it as a continual agent of change in your life. Discover God’s hidden path to a transformed life.
1. The Man Who Could Not Repent (Hebrews 12:15-17)
2. Worshiping as Much as You Know of Your God (Job 42:5-6)
3. Turning From as Much as You Know of Your Sin (James 1:14-15)
4. Giving as Much as You Know of Yourself (Romans 6:13-14)
5. Finding the Hidden Path to a Transformed Life (Matthew 21:28-32)
6. Distinguishing Marks of True Repentance (2 Corinthians 7:9-10)
7. The Bruised Reed and the Broken Heart (Psalm 51:17, Isaiah 42:3)