Whoever despises his neighbor is a sinner, but blessed is he who is generous to the poor. (Proverbs 14:21) I know a guy who sold his business and went to be a missionary in Asia. While many young men were seeking success (whatever that means), he found it and left it to share...
“I sat down earlier this morning and said to myself after I prayed about this, “If I could say anything that I wanted to our students at the end of this year, what would I say?…In the end I had five things.”‘
Pastor Colin addresses all students, but especially graduates, about five important truths:
1. Following Jesus Christ is a command, not an option.
2. Never underestimate the depravity of your own heart.
3. Make sure that your best friends are friends of God.
4. Cultivate good thoughts about God.
5. Offer to Christ all that you can at every stage of your life.
Graduates, make a decision to follow Jesus Christ. See the depths of your own sin. Befriend those who love God and follow him. Believe that God is good in every circumstance. And give yourself to the Lord’s service each and every day.