Simply put, our mobile app is “The Power of the Open Book” at your fingertips. Free to download on Google, the App Store, and Windows, gospel-centered teaching from Pastor Colin and Unlocking the Bible travels with you wherever you go.
Featuring the Daily Broadcast, Sermons, the latest blog articles, and a Bible reading plan, our mobile app is decked out with biblical resources to grow your faith and renew your mind. So don’t wait – download the app today and use it creatively in the following ways:
1. Listen on your commute to work. Whether in the car or riding the train, you can stream, download – even “Amen!” – as much as you want. Your enthusiasm for the Word may have the people around you wondering about the hope that you have.
2. Long overseas flight? An eight-hour journey overseas equals the chance to listen to 19 Daily Broadcasts, 11 Sermons, 96 blog articles, or a combination of all three!
3. Tell a believing friend or family member. Equip the believing people around you with our mobile app.
4. Use it as a witnessing tool. I’ve often asked people, “What are you listening to?” when I see they’re on their phones. Use the app to start a conversation about the Bible and Jesus Christ, and invite an unbeliever to listen.
5. Start an informal Bible study. Gather a group of people, download the app together, then listen alongside one another to Pastor Colin’s rich teaching. Arrange a weekly or bi-monthly meetup where you can discuss the messages and pray in response to them.
6. Got housework, chores, or other projects? Stream or download the messages as you work. Believe me, soaking in the Word of God while laboring makes the tasks-at-hand much more enjoyable!
7. Commit to the daily Bible reading plan. It is never too late to begin reading through the Bible in one year. So jump in right now using the Bible section of our app!
8. Exercise your body…and your faith. Instead of listening to music, try engaging with Pastor Colin’s messages or the blog while you exercise. Whether riding your bike, walking around the block, or lifting weights, you will find the mobile app to be an edifying alternative to music, as it guarantees biblical truths that will exercise your faith.
9. Take the Listening Challenge. Rather than turning on the television or browsing the Internet, listen to the Daily Broadcast or Sermons, or read the blog. Hearing the Word of God preached and taught, and submitting to its power, produces a harvest of righteousness!
10. Waiting for an appointment? Catch up on the latest blog article.
11. Listen as a family. Whether you are traveling in the car, eating dinner, or spending an evening together, your family has a chance to talk about eternal matters when you listen to the mobile app. Make it a weekly affair.
12. Engage your children. From homeschooling to weekend fun to time with babysitters, normal kids’ activities are an excellent way to incorporate biblical teaching and engage the children near you with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
13. Take a break from studying. If you’re a student, take a well-earned study break to set your mind on things above. Check the blog or listen to a Daily Broadcast.
14. Memorize Scripture. Using the Bible section of our app, choose one verse or passage per day (or week) to memorize. Have a friend, family member, or spouse hold you accountable.
15. Counseling a friend? Share with a suffering loved one a message or blog article that encouraged you, and persuade them to download the app to their phone.