College is a wonderful season of life in which you will learn many things and mature, both intellectually and personally. If you moved to attend school, prioritize finding a good church. It is vital for your spiritual growth and maturity during these transformative years. How are you to choose which...
Joining us today on Working on Purpose is Craig Glass, the Founder and President of Peregrine Ministries, whose mission is to guide and inspire men on their life journey.
The vision of Peregrine Ministries is to see a growing community of men who:
- Understand their identity in Christ
- Embrace their role as men
- Live out the personal calling God has for their life
In the interview, you will learn about:
- Craig’s vocation at Peregrine Ministries
- the difference between an occupation and a vocation
- the frustrations of work and how to overcome them
- how to develop vision for a vocation
Craig and his wife Beryl live in Monument, Colorado, have been married nearly 40 years and have three children and four grandchildren. Craig enjoys partnering with both local churches and churches without walls; if you are interested in talking with Craig about men’s ministry events or speaking opportunities, you can contact him here.