Will we see God the Father in heaven? The Bible teaches we will be like Jesus after the resurrection, so if we cannot see God the Father then does that mean Jesus can't see him either? The answer to your question is less about us and more about the nature...
When you are “in Christ,” everything that is His becomes yours. He shares what is His with you.
Christ’s sin-bearing death becomes yours.
When you die, you will not carry your sin and guilt into your death, because he carried it into His death for you. You will never know what it is like to die a sin-bearing death.
Christ’s risen life becomes yours.
He shares His life with you by the Holy Spirit. When you enter into death, you will share in His resurrection life forever and ever.
Christ’s glorious ascension will be yours also.
He ascended to the right hand of the Father. So will you!
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive… will be caught up together with them… to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)
You will see His glory, and like Moses and Elijah you will share in His glory, if you are in Jesus Christ.
- You will fully reflect the image of God.
- You will be delivered from the curse of evil
- You will share the joy of this life with people from all nations.
- You will walk with God without fear and without shame because you have been redeemed by the sacrifice of the Holy Son of God.
- You will live this life under the blessing of Christ’s rule in His kingdom that is established forever.
- You will love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and you will love your neighbor as yourself.
- You will rejoice forever in this new life from the grave that is yours through Jesus Christ our Lord.
No wonder Paul says that all God’s promises are “Yes” in Christ Jesus. Through Him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God (2 Corinthians 1:20).